ViaThinkSoft [viːaː'θɪŋkssɒft] - that's the name of a group of software developers involved in the development of Windows, Linux and web applications. Our goal is to write demandingly, intelligent and well-engineered software that meets the expectations of the user. With particular emphasis we aim to develop programs that are easy to use, efficient and safe.
If you like to actively support and contribute our project - as a developer, beta tester or as an interested user - feel free to use our contact form. Each mail will be answered.
If you choose to cooperate in the name of ViaThinkSoft, you will get (if desired) free, non-binding access to the following services:
- Unlimited* webspace with PHP, CGI, MySQL support (ad-free)
- Unlimited* space and amount of Subversion (SVN) and GIT repositories
- Unlimited* space on our OwnCloud sysstem
- Access to our bug-tracking system thinkBugBETA
- Free IMAP e-mail account with the ending @viathinksoft.de and @viathinksoft.com respectively
- Free access to the internal project management system and download system
- Access to the automatic update system of ViaThinkSoft
- ViaThinkSoft server access for your own cronjobs, scripts, etc.
- Access to our GitLab system to host your GIT repositories and wiki pages.
- Free Personal WebBase account - the web-based organization talent
- A comletely free arc inside the OID branch 126.96.36.199.4.1.37476.1 as well as project specific subtrees under the ViaThinkSoft Registration Authority if necessary.
- Help / exchange of experience with professional software developers
* As much as server's hard drive allows
The name "ViaThinkSoft"
Our name represents our idea summarized: "ViaThink" - "getting to the desired objective by thinking and reflection".
ViaThinkSoft was founded on October 23rd 2002 by Victor-Philipp Negoescu. At the moment, we consist of 4 members.
Instead of sending your general questions to our users, we would like you to contact the ViaThinkSoft administration through our contact form.